Tuesday 13 September 2011

Big Rock Brewery Alberta Genuine Draft

Okay, so this is a ridiculously cheap beer. So I'm gonna review it as a ridiculously cheap beer instead of against other things that cost twice as much. To start with this beer was given to me as a tip at work. (Heads up people: beer is a great tip. If you want to tell your server that you absolutely adore them, buy them beer.) Anyways, this beer is actually pretty good. I was surprised because you can buy a 15 pack of this for a lot cheaper than most 12 packs. It tastes... almost like nothing. Which is actually great because I don't like water. If it's too hot outside to drink normal beer, go with this. Cold and refreshing on a hot summer day and easy to drink. I'm pretty sure I could get drunk on this stuff without even realizing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment