Saturday 17 September 2011

Phillips Brewing Co. Slipstream Cream Ale

So this is the first time I've ever had anything from Phillips Brewing Company and I have to say that they really didn't lie when they said it was a cream ale. This is a beer I really enjoy for the simple reason that it is exactly what they say it is: creamy. This beer is what I would describe as smooth. It's almost the opposite of those old Barq's root beer commercials where they proclaim how much bite it has. This stuff just slides over your tongue without being abrasive or bitey in any way. If that's your kind of thing you'll love this beer, and I have to say I'm a fan. I'll be keeping a look out for their other beers if they deliver to what they put on the label to that extent every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment